Returns, Credits and Exchanges
All faults or missing pieces must be reported within 3days of the invoice date in writing, with the following information:
Order number and invoice number
Part letter/Number (Found on the instructions or Invoice)
A detailed description of the damaged with photographic evidence.
Incorrectly ordered items or cancelled orders cannot be returned.
All items must be returned in an unused, potentially re-saleable condition and in the full original packaging and show no evidence of assembly, and items returned incomplete will not be credited. This includes fittings, knobs etc.
Should the defected item be found to have a manufacturing fault a replacement part/item will be issued, and the damaged part should be returned to our premises.
Customer collected item that appears to have a manufacturing defect must be returned to our premises by the customer.
Customers are reminded that damaged caused by assembly or misuse will not be credited and will incur disposal charges where applicable. It is not acceptable that these items are returned for credit and it is the retailer's responsibility to distinguish between manufacture fault and damage caused by assembly or misuse.
Any returns must be booked with the sales team prior to delivery, MMilo drivers are not authorised to accept returns under any circumstance without notification from the sales team.
Mmilo will not be held responsible for any losses occurred in the delivery of the wrong or faulty goods.
MMilo will not be liable for any losses incurred, howsoever caused, in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the business.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the product to us or to our shop, following the instructions above, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card or Paypal of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes any delivery charge.
Terms & Conditions
- Please check your order on delivery. Due to an insurance policy, we have to be informed about any damage within 7 days after delivery. The courier will not accept responsibility for damage after 7 days. Also, if you receive an incomplete order, please let us know as soon as possible.
- If you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of purchase.
- Ordinarily, if you have your receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.
- It's important that any unwanted item, unused, undamaged and faulty products are returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply.
Products we're unable to cancel, refund or exchangeWe can't offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- products which have been personalised for you, such as stationery or gifts
- made to order products such as furniture or made to measure items
- All items on SALE are NOT REFUNDABLE, we can only offer exchanges if the product arrives damaged.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Before you buy furniture, large electrical appliances
please check the dimensions of the delivery address for access (including doors, corridors, stairs and corners), as well as the proposed location, to confirm that the product is the right size for your needs, and so that we can deliver your order safely and successfully.If you want to return items you’ve bought in a store, please take them back to our shops. For faulty products, please contact our Technical Support Helpline on 08006893518 (or email email@example.com) from 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Return and Exchange
If you need your item(s) to be collected please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can only arrange collection via email contact. If an item is not faulty just unwanted there will be a collection fee. Price depends on the size of the item. For more information regarding collection charge please contact us via email: email@example.com.
- Your refund will be processed within 14 days from when we received your order. If after this time you haven't received your refund, please contact us.
- We'll refund the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
- If a product is not faulty, and you wish to return you will have to cover the costs of a return delivery. if you would like us to book collection for you we can deduct the Return fee from your final refund.